- The basketball team is dismissed from class today at 1:40 for their away games at Fountain Lake.
- Dr. Wright will meet with all students who plan to play soccer this spring in front Main today at 2:45 pm.
- Tonight is Senior Night for the Wrestling Team. Come down to the gym just before 6pm to honor our Wrestling Trojans and see the team compete in the Tri-Meet with Gravette and Dover.
- Track practice begins Monday, January 23. If you are currently in jr. high football, you will continue to lift weights until 8:40 am. All jr. high football players will go with Coach Creek for track practice as part of the off-season program even if you do not intend to compete at meets. Dress properly for being on the track outside. If you are in baseball or basketball but want to run track, please let Coach Creek know. You will continue with basketball and baseball practice, but Coach Creek needs to know your intentions. Track is a laid-back sport at Subiaco and can be enjoyable for all. You can socialize with guys and girls from other schools and make many new friends at track meets.
- There are two spots left for the ski trip. Any interested juniors or seniors must contact Dr. Wright as soon as possible. If there are no takers, we will open the last two spots to sophomores.
- Seniors who need to complete the computer applications project to meet their graduation requirement should notify Ms. Goetz by Friday of this week.
- This week’s sophomore retreat has been postponed due to pending stormy weather. It is rescheduled for Tuesday, January 24. Those attending are Dc. Goetz’s section of religious studies.
Announcements, January 17, 2023
JAN 16, 2023