- Journalism students will attend the Annual Yearbook Workshop from 9:00 am-2:30 in Russellville today. Those students will depart from the front of Main at 7:45 am.
- The Student Council Executive officers will meet this morning during Enrichment in Collaboration Zone A.
- A professional photographer will be on campus today taking photos for the Academy.
- The first blood drive of the 2022-2023 school year is today located in the foyer of Centenary Hall. Please remember your assigned time. Eat a good meal before you donate. If you feel unwell, please see the blood technicians so they know you are unable to donate.
- We will have an all-school assembly Friday morning at 10 am in the auditorium. Our speaker will be US Army Col. Patrick Hawkins, Subiaco Class of ’98.
A message from Fr. Leonard: Arkansas Blood Institute offers the opportunity to earn a Honor Cord to wear with your cap and gown at graduation by making 6 donations of blood during your junior and senior years. For details, go to ARKBI.org and look under Honor Cord for information, and in order to register. Because we have only 4 blood drives a year, you must plan on making several donations during your junior year and the rest during your senior year.
Lunch: Crispitos, Mexican Rice, Veggies, Salad, Desserts.
Dinner: Breakfast at Night