- Those interested in joining the swim team should meet Ms. Chuang at 8:15 today in the library. Check in with your Enrichment teacher first.
- The following members of the Cross-Country team should eat first lunch today and report to the gym by 11:45 am: Collin Cummins, Evan Everett, Alyas Flores, Nigel Hawkins, Joshua Post, Tyler Reedy, Joey Sparks, and Samuel Wu.
- Ms. Hoffower is taking boarding students to the fair next Saturday, September 17. Please check your email for a link to sign up; we still have a few spots available. If you are unable to find the email, please email Ms. Hoffower at email@example.com and she will send the link to you.
- It’s Homecoming Spirit Week. Everyone is encouraged to participate in the Spirit Dress-Up Activities. If you do not participate, you must be in regular class dress:
- Following the Homecoming game Friday evening, the Parent’s Association will be hosting a bonfire. Snacks and drinks will be provided. Parents and families are welcome to join in the fun.
Tuesday: Pajama Day
Wednesday: Sunday Dress (we will move Western Day to next Tuesday 9/20)
Thursday: Favorite Team Attire (Jersey, etc)
Friday: Orange & Blue and Anything but a Back Pack Day
Tuesday: Western Day
Lunch: Philly Beef Spuds, Veggies, Salad, Desserts.
Dinner: Beef Tacos, Mexican Rice, Refried Beans, Veggies, Salads, Desserts.