1. Our 2nd Blood Drive will be Thursday, November 3, in Centenary Hall Lobby from 8:45 AM until 2 PM. If you donated a double unit on the machine at the 1st Blood Drive, you may not donate Nov. 3. Fr. Leonard will be available during the student lunch periods today sign-up blood donors. You can also schedule a donation time by dropping him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Any 11th or 12th grade soccer player that would be interested in being a line referee for a soccer tournament in Fort Smith this Saturday, November 5, should see Ms. Morris by Thursday. This will be an all-day commitment. Games start at 8 am and the last game starts at 4 pm.
3. The Cross Country Team will take a team photo Thursday at 3:30 PM at the track field: Tyler Reedy, Collin Cummins, Bryce Lai, Nigel Hawkins, Samuel Wu, Jude Post, Alyas Flores, Evan Everett, Joshua Post, Andrew Barr, Joey Sparks, Robby Russell, John Bui, and Anthony Gehrig.
4. This weekend, the Junior High Student Council will be having a leadership retreat at Camp Yorktown Bay. The retreat goes from 1:00 pm on Saturday – 11:00 am on Sunday. Registration is $45 per student and covers lodging, two meals, snacks, and all materials. Deadline to register is November 1, 2022. Each participant will need to provide twin bedding, pillow, and towel. Camp Yorktown Bay is located just outside Hot Springs on beautiful Lake Ouachita and is a perfect venue for our leaders. Please contact Ms. Hoffower at email@example.com to get your student signed up!
5. The Student Council is sponsoring No-Shave November again this year for charity. Pay your $15 to Ms. Hoffower by this Friday in order to participate.