May God Bless All Veterans!
- Students may wear red, white, and/or blue shirts today, Veterans’ Day, Friday, November 11, to show support for those who have served in the Armed Forces. You must wear jeans, khaki pants, or khaki shorts with your shirts. No exceptions.
- Ms. Goetz is looking for a few serious students from both the college preparatory and the honors programs of study to serve on an Academic Programming Consultation Committee. If you are interested in being a voice for the students about academic programming for the future of the Academy, then please see Ms. Goetz. A limited number of seats are available. Representatives from the freshman and sophomore classes are still needed!
- We have an early dismissal today Friday, November 11, at 1:20 pm. The Barling bus will depart campus at 1:30 pm. Friday’s schedule is below:
- The Swim Team will compete at the Cyclone Home Opener at Russellville Aquatic Center, Thursday, Nov. 17th. The meet starts at 4:00 pm. Swimmers depart at 1:15 PM and the estimated return time to campus is 10 PM. There is a $5 entrance fee for all spectators at this event. Onward Trojans!
- Members of Quiz Bowl who would like to attend the Saturday camp, December 10th, need to sign up no later than Friday November 18th. Please check your email for the registration form.
Sr. High Jr. High
8:00-8:45 Enrichment 8:00-9:30 PE
9:00-10:20 Period 5B 9:35-10:20 5B
Resume regular Friday schedule through 1:20 PM
10:25-11:10 Period 2 10:25-11:10 Period 2
Lunch & Block Classes @ regular times (11:15-12:30)
12:35-1:20 Period 4 12:35-1:20 Period 4
Lunch: Chicken Stir Fry, Fried Rice, Egg Rolls, Sesame Noodles, Egg Drop Soup.
Dinner: Chicken Fried Steak, Gravy, Smashed Potatoes and Onions, Veggies, Salad, Dessert.
“Brothers and sisters, let us look within and ask ourselves: are we peacemakers? In the places where we live, study and work, do we bring tension, words that hurt, chatter that poisons, controversy that divides? Or do we open up the way to peace, forgiving those who have offended us; do we care for those who are at the margins, do we redress some injustice by helping those who have less? This is called building peace… May the Virgin Mary, Queen of all saints, help us to be peacemakers in our daily lives.”